Gianni Gagliardo S.r.l.
La Morra (CN), 12064, Fraz. Santa Maria, B.ta Serra dei Turchi n. 88
Tel.: +39 0173 50829 - E.mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
INFORMATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH ART. 13 OF EUROPEAN REGULATION 679/2016
Pursuant to art. 13 of European Regulation (EU) no. 2016/679 (hereinafter GDPR), Gianni Gagliardo S.r.l. as data controller, informs you that your data will be processed in the following ways and for the following purposes.
- Subject of the processing: the Owner processes your personal identification data (such as name, nationality, e-mail) communicated by you when you subscribe to our Newsletter.
Purpose of processing: your personal data are processed only with your specific and separate consent, ex art. 7 GDPR, for the following Marketing Purposes:
- to send you by e-mail commercial communications and/or advertising material on products or services offered by the Data Controller;
- to detect the degree of satisfaction with the quality of products and services;
- to send you communications for the execution of promotional initiatives in general, invitations to our initiatives, fairs and events.
- Legal basis: The legal basis for the processing is your explicit consent. Subsequently, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time. However, the revocation of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before the revocation.
- Failure to provide data: the provision of data for the purposes set out in point 2 is optional and therefore there are no consequences in the event of your refusal, other than the impossibility of providing you with more information on the development of our services and their adaptation to your needs.
- Methods of processing: your personal data are subject to both paper and electronic and/or automated processing, also by entering them in databases, lists and lists suitable for storage, management of data, in the ways and within the limits necessary to achieve the above purposes. Specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss of data, unlawful or incorrect use and unauthorized access. By way of example and not exhaustive: firewall, antivirus, antimalware, backup. Your data will be processed exclusively by expressly appointed and instructed persons authorized to do so.
- Storage: the Data Controller will process personal data until the data subject exercises the right of withdrawal.
Access to data: the personal data processed by the Owner will not be disseminated, or will not be given to undetermined subjects, in any possible form, including that of their provision or simple consultation.
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes set out in point 2: to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as appointees and/or data processors; to third party companies or other subjects (by way of indication, credit institutions, professional firms, consultants, etc.) who carry out outsourcing activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external data processors.
They may be communicated to persons entitled to access them by virtue of provisions of law, regulations, EU regulations.
The updated list of External Managers is in any case available at the Data Controller's premises.
- Rights of the data subject: the data subject is entitled to the rights set out in Articles 15 et seq. of the GDPR and in particular the right of access, cancellation (right to be forgotten), limitation of processing, portability of data.
How to exercise the rights: the interested party may at any time exercise the above rights by sending a communication:
- by e-mail, to the address email@example.com
- or by mail by A/R addressed to Gianni Gagliardo S.r.l., La Morra (CN), 12064, Fraz. Santa Maria, B.ta Serra dei Turchi n. 88.
The Owner is required to provide a reply within one month from the request, extendable up to two months in case of particular complexity of the request.
Identity and contact details of the Data Controller
The Data Controller is Gianni Gagliardo S.r.l., with registered office in La Morra (CN), 12064, Fraz. Santa Maria, B.ta Serra dei Turchi n. 88 - E.mail: firstname.lastname@example.org - Tel.: +39 0173 50829